Monday, February 21, 2011

Black and White Chlli

This recipe ROCKS!!!

1T. oil
1 1/2 c. yellow onion (chopped)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 T. Shirley J. Chicken Bouillon
1 T Cumin
1 (6oz) can od diced green chillies
4 cups water
1 c Shirley J. Universal Sauce
2 (15oz) cans of cannelloni beans
1 (15oz) can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
2 (12 oz) cans of chicken

Directions:
In a medium stock pot, on medium heat, add oil, onions and garlic.  Let it cook for about 5 minutes.  Stir to avoid burning.  Next add green chilies, bouilin and cumin, stir and let cook for 2-3 minutes.  Add water and Universal sauce. Whisk until smooth.  Bring the soup to a simmer, as it thickins add the rest of the ingredients.

Sihrley J Universal Sauce #5240
Chicken Bouillon #5249

I did not have any chicken bouillon so I skipped that step.  I also used the water from my chicken for my 4 cups of water. 

YUMMY, YUMMY, and YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment